GSI Wealth Management Limited (GSI) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and our registration number is 460572. GSI is committed to protecting your personal information when we provide services to you. This relates to our use of any personal information you provide to us.
The following link will take you to their website. fca.org.uk
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are required to collect certain information about you.
GSI Wealth Management Ltd will use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including:
i) The Data Protection Act 1998,
ii) The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
iii) The information Security Act 2000
iv) Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (and the 2011 Amendment)
These laws are referred to collectively as “Data Protection Laws”
Click here to view our Data Protection Notice.
All material is provided for information purposes only without regard to any particular user’s objectives, financial situation, or means. Hence, no information contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation.
GSI Wealth Management Ltd.’s purpose is to help our clients understand, protect and increase their assets. To achieve this, we must continue to be (and be seen to be) a well-managed, financially strong organisation which treats its clients fairly through meeting their needs both in the short and long term.
Here we outline GSI Wealth Management Ltd’s policy on Treating Clients Fairly.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Due to the services we sell it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Speak to a human,
not a robot.
Got a question or want to know a little more? If one of the team isn’t online at the time, they’ll pick up your message as soon as they are.